Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What if Facebook Disappeared?

Well it seems that Facebook has been seeing technical problems quite often lately. I can recall three different times in the past week when the site was down. As of now it has been mostly down for the past 2 hours or more. Up one minute down the next.

How many people are there who have been sitting in front of their computers clicking that refresh button over and over hoping that Facebook will be there this time? Or perhaps others just leave Facebook for awhile and spend more time on sites like this. Well, I am here aren't I?

I wouldn't care if MySpace or Twitter vanished but I have sort of gotten to like Facebook. It took me a long time to sign up with Facebook and I only did it then to satisfy my daughter and a couple friends who kept talking about it.

Of course all websites have technical problems from time to time and most likely they always will. I am sure facebook will be back to normal shortly. Just as sure as I am that they will go back down again in the future.

So, what did you do when the lights went out on Facebook?

Oh, and while I am on the subject of Facebook here is:

How to Avoid a Virus on Facebook and Don't Be Click Happy Avoid a Virus on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment