Tuesday, October 12, 2010

UFO in Floyd County Southeast Kentucky

I don't recall the exact date but this happened somewhere around 1975 or 1976 in Floyd County, in the small town of Wayland Kentucky. My father and I were on our way home from church when we came upon a crowd of people standing out in the middle of the road talking and pointing up at the sky. We got out of the truck to see what was going on. It was very strange for so many people to be out in the middle of the night.

We soon discovered that they were watching "something" up in the sky.
This 'thing" I saw seemed to be spherical in shape but there was no way to know for sure. Basically I saw a light or perhaps the reflection of light on a craft. There were about 20 other people who saw the same thing. It was around 11 PM in southeastern Kentucky.

It appeared to be purple in color and what could be seen was just a circle. The strange thing was how it maneuvered. It would "sit" in one position then would go off at a right angle in an instant, it was extremely quick and darted back and forth for awhile. Eventually it shot straight off into the sky like lightning.

The facts are that myself and numerous others saw something that was tangible and that "something" could maneuver in a way and achieve speeds that seemed impossible. Even today, more than 30 years later, I know of no technology that could do this.

I am very curious to know whether others have ever seen anything like this.

Sites with more information about UFOs:

The Alien UFO Factor

Alien UFO Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment